One question we often get at Hawkin Dynamics is "How is my data stored"? The flow chart below shows exactly how your test gets from the force plate to your computer.
- The athlete performs the test on the force plates.
- The force plate communicates with the tablet via wifi.
- The user manually saves the test by clicking the bottom right icon.
- The test data is then pushed to the Google Cloud for processing & storage.
- Your computer is in constant communication with the cloud, therefore immediately accepting the test data for further analysis.
This whole process occurs within seconds. This allows for objective and immediate feedback to help users drive practical change from their test data.